Monday 3 February 2014

High fashion v High street

I am often surprised at how quickly some looks run from the catwalks to the high street and then other times I get very frustrated at knowing exactly what I want and not being able to find it at a reasonable price ie not hundreds or thousands of pounds.  If given a choice I will always opt for the quality version over the cheap and cheerful version but I am a realist and also not stupid (most of the time) and not a millionaire as yet so finding high street versions of fabulous designer dresses like from Victoria Beckham makes me happy.  It is not an absolute copy.  It has the essence of the VB dress I love it.  Have a look and see what you think. Victoria Beckham vs Boohoo peeps.

Victoria Beckham £855
Boohoo £20
DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!X

No comments:

Post a Comment