Tuesday 30 July 2013

All Change

I haven't dropped off of the face of the earth people I have just had my head down.  This year more so than others has been all about change.  When people ask me what I do I no longer say " I am a dancer" even though it is the first thing that comes to mind after working as a dancer for 13 years.  I have been on courses,  I've played intern and assistant which has been very interesting indeed.  I am finally off of the starting block for career number two and I am very excited/nervous.
I have set my sights high and I am going to go for it.  Let's see what the world has for me ey?!

I shall leave you with two things:

1) Go for whatever it is you want to do.  Obstacles are there to be quashed.

2) My presenting showreel.  Now I'm no Holly Willobooby and I don't have Simon Cowell money backing me but you have to start somewhere right?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15s4Ogf5ezk


Oh and I now teach Zumba so if you need to get fit while busting some serious moves come down to Push Studios in East Dulwich.

DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!X

No comments:

Post a Comment