Sunday 8 January 2012

Lady of Leisure darlink

Oooo people I have been a lady of leisure this week, well thats what I'll call it anyway.  Some may say self indulgent or even lazy, to them I would probably give a little dirty look then chuckle on the inside.  I have definitely been making the most of my time off.  To start with I have been frequenting a lovely yoga place called Breeze in Beckeham South London where there is a great hot yoga room.  Now baring in mind I have tried the Bikram thing before and pretty much spent my time trying not to pass out seated on the floor watching everyone else getting them selves into all sorts of positions, I've had a great time.  The studios are lovely and clean and the staff are always super helpful.  I am now a Yoga master in Thai and the other one, oh and a bit of Pilates.  Ok so maybe not but I have a better knowledge and a tighter stomach and ass!


When not bending my body into weird positions I was lunching and dinnering.  My favourites, Rocca in Dulwich village and the Dean Street Townhouse W1.  Rocca a lovely Italian in the heart of Dulwich.  It was very busy for a lunch time with yummy mummy's what lunch and the local seventy somethings all filling their boots.  I kept it simple with a Margarita pizza, I know a bit boring but I have operation Carmen body still in full effect (will fill you in at a later date promise) so give a girl a break.   For dinner another trip to the Dean Street Townhouse.  I love the feel of this place.  It's in the heart of Soho and there is a note of this inside as it has a busy atmosphere but you also feel as if you have gone back in time with the 1940's I'd say lighting.  The food isn't to shabby either! Suffice to say I shall be going back and definitely having the Peanut, Chocolate and malt coupe. It was to die for!
Rocca, Dulwich Village

Dean Street Townhouse


Add in a impromptu trip to Bicester Village with two friends (I know I shouldn't but I did) and I had a perfect leisurely week which is good because as of next week it gets all new and busy and totally out of my comfort zone, bring it! Eeekkk

Love and Light people

DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!X

No comments:

Post a Comment