Wednesday 5 January 2011

SSHHEESSS BAAACCKK!!!






Waassuup! Happy New Year folks! I have been off the radar for a minute but I'm back a little bit heavier and rearing to go! I have had a lovely couple of weeks what with Chrimbo and  my New Years trip to Dubai land.  I can't help but feel great full for all my blessing and the crazy but quite delightful people that are in my life and cross my path. 
Right soppy shizzle done with down to the nitty gritty.

Now I couldn't let the season go by without picture of some food so here


Capone wrapped in a gorgeous silver fabric, Salmon sitting on an edgy black tray.


Saw these shoes in Kurt Geiger at the Emirates mall.  Suede with Swarovski crystals. Lovely.

The old Burj Khalifa

Ah fishes, Aquarium in the middle of my shopping experience.



New Years was brought in at The Cellar in The Irish village in Dubai. Dinner, drinks and dancing. Very good well rehearsed combination.
Me , Lisa Marshall, Jane Victory and Lisa's mum.



Dress Asos, shoes old faithful Vivienne Westwood for Melissa (or the other way around never remember).


After a relaxing day at Jumeria beach we take a stroll leisurely looking for a taxi and who do we bump into? None other than the Mr Eubanks.  How random. Yes I know I look like a hot mess but what could I do, just walk on by? Hell to the no but shame on me.   He was a very polite man just chilling with his kids not a cravat or a over sized truck in sight!
Me and Chris Eubanks, JBR

Shirt H&M, trousers American apparel or course! Shoes you know, attitude home grown baby!
DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!X

No comments:

Post a Comment